14 February 2010

31 MAR signing at RJ Julia in Madison, CT

I was very excited to learn that my book was on display at RJ Julia Book Sellers in Madison Connecticut! My parents snapped this picture on their iPhone and sent it to me:


RJ Julia is an awesome book store and has been a solid Madison fixture since it opened. It is a real honor to get to do a signing there on 31 MAR because of the many illustrious authors who have been there before me and also because it's in my hometown! In these days of big box stores choking off the small business owners, it is great to see an independent American business that does it better than the international corporations.

You can read more about RJ Julia here:

http://www.rjjulia.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for your interest in my blog. I welcome all comments, but please keep it safe for all viewers.