20 October 2009

Pre-Med? Here's some (other) great blogs!

Hi,

I received a very generous honor today: My blog was picked as one of the 99 best blogs for medical students over at the LPN to RN blog.

Here is the full list:

http://www.lpn-to-rn.net/blog/2009/99-best-blogs-for-pre-med-students/

This is a great resource, and it is a great reminder of how all of us allied health providers are intertwined in our goal of the best possible care for patients. It was amazing to see the way everyone pulled together in the combat support hospital: Nurses doing doctor jobs, Doctors doing medical student jobs, Techs doing laboratory jobs; every troop just looking for a chance to pitch in. It makes me happy when I see that same can-do in our hospitals here at home.

Have fun!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thank you for your interest in my blog. I welcome all comments, but please keep it safe for all viewers.